Personal data protection
BrutalPlugins complies with current legislation on data protection by taking this notice and registering the databases with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
At BrutalPlugins we collect and process all the data that we request when entering the platform and you can exercise your ARCO Rights to update the information, see what information we have about you or unsubscribe, among others. All the data that we can obtain in no case affects your fundamental rights, they are considered as identifying data.
The data that we can request are:
1.- Name and Surname: with this data we simply identify the request for information that you can send us through the form inserted in the page.
2.- Email: through it we can communicate with you and keep you informed of the news and updates of the platform and we will be able to resolve any question that you may ask us by requesting information that you send us. You will always have the possibility to unsubscribe from our emails.
The website has social profiles on the following social networks: Twitter and Facebook. The owner of these social networks is TASTE THE FLOOR SLU
These social networks are intended for their own services and in no case will said social accounts or social profiles be for advertising purposes or be transmitted to third parties without prior notice to their users or followers. The owner of the website undertakes to carry out a transparent management and in accordance with the policies of use of said social networks at all times.
You have the right to exercise the ARCO Rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition. However, it is you who must manually delete your comments made or the voluntary information added to your profile.
We will not delete the comments, contributions or profiles made within the platform until 6 months after the end of the project. If the activity ends, notice will be sent sufficiently in advance to all users who correctly fill out their profiles.
1.1. Cookies policy
Brutalplugins has session cookies that allow you to remember your password in the browser when entering. In this list you will find the cookies we use with a link to more information. They are cookies that can only record data if you have accounts on these social networks or you take an active action on the share buttons. If you want anonymous browsing on the public web you can use a proxy in your browser or a VPN connection. However Brutalplugins does not allow access via proxies, VPNs or similar within the platform and may be cause for expulsion or reprimand if accessed from more than one IP.
Cookies are small files that are downloaded to the device from which users access the website in order to store data that can be updated and retrieved by the entity responsible for its installation.
In no case are these small files harmful to your computer or terminal and they are not among the files considered "malware" or malicious software. These files allow amounts of data ranging from a few kilobytes to several megabytes to be stored on the user's terminal.
The following cookies are used on the website:
- Technical cookies : These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, apply for registration or participation in an event, use security elements while browsing, store content for the diffusion of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies . They are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies. They are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer you.
- Advertising cookies. They are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage in the most efficient way possible the offer of the advertising spaces that are on the web page, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the use made of it. our website. To do this, we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Behavioral advertising cookies. They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
- Third-party cookies. They are those that are sent to the user's computer or terminal from a computer or domain that is not managed by the owner of the website, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
- Session cookies. They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses the website. Its purpose is to obtain ANONYMOUS data on user behavior within the website and help us improve the operation of the site.
The user who accesses the website can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on their equipment or terminal through a simple configuration in the browser they use on their computer, mobile phone, tablet or laptop.
Since the purpose of some of the cookies present is to improve user access, if you block their installation, browsing may be affected.
To facilitate the management of cookies, we provide you with a series of links to the main browsers. In these links you can find all the necessary information to allow, block or eliminate cookies installed on your computer or terminal.
Table of cookies used
datr, reg_ext_ref, ref_fb_gate, Reg_fb_gate
Promote website pages on Facebook. More information at https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
Between one and ten years, depending on the cookie.
guest_id, _utma, _utmb, _utmc, _utmv, _utmz, tz_offset_sec, external_referer, _twitter_sess
We use the Twitter buttons so that our visitors can follow our promotional feeds on Twitter. More information at twitter.com/privacy
Between one and ten years, depending on the cookie.
This cookie is used by the PHP encryption language to allow session variables to be saved on the web server.
Indeterminate, lasts until the page is closed.
1.2. Electronic newsletters
We may send users information on services and/or products contracted or similar to these. Being registered on the platform entails express consent. In any case, you can unsubscribe from the same emails from the lists.
We use Aweber, a mailing company in which if you are a user of the platform you are automatically subscribed. Or with double confirmation (In the form and when receiving an email to confirm) if you are within the public area. Aweber is subject to United States Law and may use the data for commercial or analytics purposes.
- To contact Aweber: AWeber Communications 1100 Manor Drive Chalfont, PA 18914, USA. Toll Free: +1 877-293-2371
1.3. Promotional information
Brutalplugins reserves the right to cite information provided by users and customers for the purpose of advertising the platform and its services. Users accept that their data as users are used solely for the purpose of promoting the platform when registering. We will respect the authorship in any case, but we are not obliged to communicate to you individually the fact of using user information.
1.4. Voluntary privacy settings
- You are free to provide personal data not requested by Brutalplugins within the platform or not, as well as modify or delete it manually. You can set your email and notification preferences by logging into your account through the Website.
- Please note that even if you choose not to subscribe to or unsubscribe from promotional emails or newsletters, we may still need to contact you with information about transactions and your purchases.
- You can configure the way your browser handles cookies through your privacy and security options.
1.5. How we use the information
Brutalplugins collects information from users for the following purposes.
1.6.1. Know the users
- Email, username and password to access the platform
- Data and form of payment as well as tax information in the case of requesting invoices or professional receipts.
- Any other data that the user puts in the registration fields.
- Information on their profiles and descriptions in the student file.
- Other information that we can deduce from your behavior within the platform to help you learn or offer you offers and promotions related to the purposes of the course or put you in contact with other clients or professionals.
1.6.2. Electronic newsletters
- You will receive emails and notices about new content or issues of operation of Brutalplugins.
- You will receive mail when you subscribe to a topic or use the communication services between users.
- You will continue to receive emails even if you are no longer in the course until you unsubscribe from any of the emails you receive.
1.6.3. Safety reasons
- To prevent attacks and multi-accounts, we will save location data, browser type and operating system, Website navigation settings (such as cookies) and purchase history to provide you with personalized information on the Website and (optional) newsletters.
1.6.4. Materials within the platform
Brutalplugins reserves the right to study the behavior that users make of the tools offered within the platform. At no time will they be used without their corresponding active license.
- To operate, maintain and improve the Website.
- Process orders.
- Answer questions and attend to your requests.
- Analyze individual, group and consumer behavior profiles.
- Technical or support and administrative reminders.
- Manage awards, studies, contests or similar.
- Website administration, forums, compliance, analytics, fraud prevention and compliance with our corporate reporting obligations.
- Legal obligations.
- Job offers.
Our activity is not to sell or rent personal data. We will not communicate your personal data, except in the following cases, and always in accordance with the provisions of the applicable legislation: Service providers, reporting or collecting debts, merger, acquisition or reorganization, fraud or judicial process.
We will keep your personal data for as long as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
1.7. Request the withdrawal and deletion of personal information
Our users are protected by the regulations regarding Data Protection at the European and national level. As recognized by the GDPR regulations, you can access your data, rectify what you deem appropriate, restrict its use, oppose its use, cancel the data you have provided us or transfer the data we store to a third party.
If you want to unsubscribe from our platform, contact our support team from the contact section that you will find in the footer of the page.